Deploying Rownd should be a relatively straightforward process. It typically involves a few steps:
- Select the initial user profile fields in the Rownd dashboard
- Deploy the Rownd snippet to your websites
- (optional) Add the Rownd SDK to front-end and back end apps/servers
- 1.Open the Rownd dashboard
- 2.Create your first application if prompted and select or create the desired profile fields:
After copying the code snippet, you'll need to add it to your website(s). Most website builder software or content management systems (CMS) have an option to embed "custom HTML" or "custom code" in your site's pages. We usually recommend placing the snippet just before the closing
If you have front-end web apps built using common frameworks like React, Vue, Angular, etc, you'll want to use our specific web SDKs for those codebases. Our SDKs provide tight integrations to your user experience so users can seamlessly transition from one part of your product to the next—personalization included.
Additionally, if you're deploying back-end code to servers or are using a serverless platform like Lambda or Vercel to implement custom logic, you'll likely need to accept and validate Rownd authentication tokens. Leverage our selection of back-end SDKs to easily handle this use case.