The Rownd integration for Airtable lets you sync personal information between Rownd and a single Airtable Table. When configured, PII stored in the Table will be discoverable and manageable by the data owners.
- 1.From the Integrations tab in the sidebar, click on the Add Integration button. If this is your first time creating an integration, you'll already be in the Connector Catalog and don't need to click the button.
- 2.Choose the Airtable connector from the Connector Catalog
- 3.Enter a name for your new Integration.
After you've entered a descriptive name, click Next
- 1.Authenticate with Airtable
Click the Next button after entering your API key.
- 1.Airtable Settings
Select the Airtable Base and Table
When done, click Next
- 1.Last Modified Time Field
In this step, Rownd will check for the existence of a
lastModifiedTimeField within your chosen Table. This is a special field type that Airtable uses to record the last time an entry in the Table was updated. if necessary, please add this Field (with any name) to your Table and click the Retry button. Otherwise, click Create to finish.
Click the Create button to finish creating your Integration
Attach your Integration to a Rownd Application
After creating your Integration, you must attach it to an existing Rownd application.
- 1.From the Integrations table, click the overflow icon on your new Integration and select Attach to application
- 2.Choose the application from the selector and click Next
- 3.Map data between the Rownd application and your new Integration
You will see a list of all fields that exist in your chosen application's schema. Choose the corresponding Field within your Airtable Table.
For instance, you could have a field in your Rownd application called
first_nameand a corresponding Field in your Table called
firstName. Choose the
firstNameoptions in the dropdown next to
Once you complete the mapping, click Save.