Rownd applications connect to your product(s) to provide Rownd authentication to your users.
A Rownd application contains a unique code snippet that, when injected across your product, provides user authentication to your platform. Within your Rownd application, you can define and customize authentication methods, data types, and more. You can also connect a Rownd application to your existing tools with Integrations. It is likely that one Rownd application is enough to span all aspects of your product, but you can create multiple Rownd apps in your account as needed.
You can edit the name, description, and logo of your existing application from the Overview tab.
- 1.In the Overview tab, click on the vertical overview menu, and select “Edit.”
- 2.In the modal that opens, you can edit the application name, description, and logo.
- 3.Select “Save edits” to ensure your changes are captured.
Use the menu in the upper left of the Overview tab to open the Edit application modal.
The "Edit application" modal.
You may want to create a new application. Some companies create multiple applications for their different products or for testing.
To create a new application:
- 1.Click the application dropdown in the top left corner, and select “Create new application” from the list
- 2.In the next screen, give your new application a name, description (optional), and logo (optional), and select "Create."
- 3.Your newly created app will open to its Overview page
Use the left application dropdown to start making a new Rownd application
Give your application a name, description (optional), and logo (optional), and click "Create"
If you have multiple Rownd applications, you can switch between them
- 1.Use the application dropdown in the top left corner
- 2.Navigate to a different application from the list of applications you have access to
Use the application switcher dropdown to switch between your apps
Not seeing the application you're looking for?
- Try ‘switching accounts’ in the top right dropdown menu to see if the application you are looking for is associated with a different account
- Are you signed in with the correct email? It’s possible that the application you are looking for is associated with a different email. Try signing out and signing back in with the email that might have that application on it.
If you wish to delete an application, you can delete it from the overview tab.
- 1.In the Overview tab, click on the vertical overview menu, and select “Delete.”
- 2.In the modal that appears, confirm you want to delete the app by selecting “Delete app.”
Use the menu in the upper left of the Overview tab to open the Delete application modal.
Confirm you want to delete the application.