Configure Rownd for iOS mobile devices including (React Native, Flutter). Universal links are required to complete the Email/Phone sign in flow.
1. Configure in Rownd Platform
- Select Sign-in methods from the left navigation menu.
- In the Sign-in preferences section, locate Mobile app settings
- Fill out mobile app settings for iOS
- Subdomain (e.g., myapp for myapp.rownd.link - the .rownd.link portion is added automatically).
- App store URL - The direct link to your app in the Apple App Store
- Bundle IDs - A comma-separated list of bundle IDs for your app (e.g.,
- Team ID - The team ID for your app as shown in the Apple Developer Portal (e.g.,
- Ensure iOS is enabled and hit save
2. Configure in Xcode
- In your Xcode project, select your app from the left, then navigate to Targets > Signing & Capabilities
- Add Associated Domains as a capability
- Add the subdomain to the applinks entitlement.